• 2 • 06 • 2014 •
Hi. This is a brand new website. We made it to look good on all your devices, even your nefarious devices.
• We wanted the book covers to be big, so you could see how pretty they were.
• We wanted to show off the new logo that Bryan Coffelt made us.
• We've been told this aqua-ish color is very late 90s, and we are thrilled by that.
Also there are two new books. Who cares about the snowdrifts burying your racing spoilers? These books will make you want to stay in.
The first one is a chapbook of great stories:
• A proud #2 in the Gobble Editions, Range of Motion by Meagan Cass is a blow-the-dust-off-your-ping-pong-paddle-and-watch-the-dust-set-the-basement-on-fire little tackle box of seven stories about families trying to hold each other's eyes and hold together. Mary Miller says: "I love these stories because it's clear Cass loves her characters. No one's at fault here; we're all just doing our best."
And the second is a book of poems that is also a book of letters to Lil Wayne:
• Dear Lil Wayne by Lauren Ireland is coming in April, but you can get it now. And the first •• 15 •• pre-orders get a sweet broadside signed by cover artist Krysten Brown.
Bawling and ballsy, these are postcard poems that can see Rikers from their fire escape. They want to go down in history as a secret horror. Lil Wayne: they like your new muscles. Everybody else: you know how even leaving a place you hate is sad? These poems report the sugar-flavored blood like almost everyone is lonely, almost no one's amazing, confessing to Weezy that all spirit animals are bullshit and theirs is a giant knife.
Of course, don't forget about all our great recently released titles, either! Like these two:
I think that's pretty much everything. Thanks so much for all your love and support! Welcome to the new site! It's 2014! We are excited to keep landing your head.